Spectrum Analyzer SPA-6G (15MHz - 2700MHz & 4850MHz - 6100MHz)
LATNEX® SPA-6G is a digital portable Handheld RF explorer spectrum analyzer that works in all popular frequency band spectrums.
It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost. It has been designed to be used equally well outdoors and indoors and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
It comes with two SMA connectors and three antennas: Nagoya NA773 wideband telescopic antenna for all Sub-GHz frequencies, a rubber duck 5.8 GHz and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band.
Additionally, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported. The unit offers coverage for most used communication frequency range such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless Audio and Video, LTE, GSM, GPRS, Satellite, CATV, DTV, etc.
The SPA-6G Combo package includes the SPA-6G Spectrum Analyzer and an aluminum protective carrying case, as well as additional accessories. This aluminum carrying case allows you to protect your device and keep all the parts and components organized.
Scope of delivery
- LATNEX SPA Spectrum Analyzer
- EVA protective carrying case
- Three RF Antenna’s - Nagoya NA773, whip helical antenna for 2.4GHz band and a rubber duck antenna for the 5.8 GHz frequency
- Protection boot
- Noise-canceling thick mini USB cable for PC connectivity and charging
- USB key with user manuals and software
- Free downloadable high-performance software for Windows - real-time or adjusted signals, 3D spectrogram waterfall, CSV export, high-quality graphics, and a large feature set is available for free to RF Explorer users
Note: this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available. For signal generator and tracking please consider LATNEX Signal Generator model RF-SG6.
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency - 15MHz - 2.7GHZ and 4.85GHZ -6.1GHZ
- Span - 2MHz - 600MHz for the 6G mode and 0.112MHZ - 600MHZ or the 3G mode
- Frequency resolution - 1KHz
- DANL typical - 105dBm
- Amplitude resolution - 0.5dBm
- Automatic RBW - 2.6KHz -812KHz
- Graphics LCD - 128x64pixels
- LCD Backlight - 5 levels
- LCD Contrast - 10 levels
- RF Impedance - 50 ohm
- RF Absolute Max input power - 25dBm in 6G Mode and 30dBm in 3G mode
- RF Max measurable input power - -15dBm in 6G Mode and -10dBm in 3G mode
- Wi-Fi Analyzer - 13 channels 3G and 4G Wi-Fi
- DSP - Filter/Fast
- Frequency accuracy (typical) - 10ppm in 3G mode and 0.5ppm in 6G mode
- Frequency stability (typical) - 10ppm in 3G mode and 0.5ppm in 6G mode
- Amplitude stability (typical) - +-1dBm
- Amplitude accuracy (typical) - +-3dBm in 3G mode +-6dBm in 6G mode
- RF DC decoupled - Yes
- Max RF DC voltage - 16VDC
- Windows PC Client tool - 32/64 bits
- RS232/USB API - YES
- Internal CPU (MIPS) - 16
- Extra RAM - 64KB
- Extra ROM - 2MB
- Size - 113x70x25mm
- Weight - 185grams